Photo Gallery

Displaying 1 to 12 of 27 of a selection of high-quality images from the Museum collection.

Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view! Click to view!

  | Next >

Postcard depicting the original Crawford schoolhouse, which stood from 1890 to 1956.